Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Beautiful Cher Lloyd


I have loved Cher Lloyd since last summer I believe (around the time I very surprisingly ended up becoming obsessed with One Direction which is how I found Cher lol) and I've missed this adorable and feisty little Brit these past few months! I haven't heard much from her as of late, but I'm assuming that has mostly to do with the fact that I haven't kept up with her so I was pleasantly surprised to see You Generation had done a wonderful interview with her. :) I just think she's very real and someone I could just chill out with ya know? Her music is so upbeat and makes me feel happy and I'm very excited for the new record, especially because I've always said as fun as her songs are, they don't showcase her amazing voice well enough. So very excited for that! :)

On another note, I'm feeling a bit better than I was earlier. The feeling hasn't really gone away, but at least I've got my lovely laptop to keep me distracted. Lol Hopes for a brighter day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment