Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last Night's FOTD and Shenanigans



Shiseido The Makeup Pre-Makeup Cream all over lid
Bottom two shades in the Chanel Les 4 Ombres 39 Raffinement on lid and outer corner
The lightest color on inner corner and darkest color on outer corner in the L'Oreal Colour Riche Smokey Eyes Pallette
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black

Sheercover Base Perfector
Maybelline BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
Elf Translucent Matifying Powder
Milani Multitasker Face Powder in 06 Medium Tan on contours of cheeks
Covergirl Trublend Minerals 440 Natural Bronze on apples of cheeks

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in 045 Epic
L'Oreal Infallible in 741 Bold Bordeaux

Last night I met up with some friends and I had a really, really good night! I got to see Nicole again and Dalton came as well and it was just really good to be together and laugh and have a good time. Dalton and I cracked up about more things than I can even remember and I just had an awesome time with two of my best friends in the whole world. <3 Plus it was lovely to see Dalton and have him spend the night because it was the first time we've seen each other in almost an entire week, which is the longest we've gone without seeing each other in quite a while. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment