Sunday, September 15, 2013

OOTD and Catching Up With Nicolie Polie Olie!

 Simple hair and make up today. 

Vest: Old Navy $30 I believe
Maxi Dress: Urban Outfitters on sale for $30 from $60
(Thank you to my wonderful, amazing best friend, Dalton, for this dress! <3)

And also just a quick little thing about the day, I was dressed to meet up for coffee with my beautiful friend, Nicole! We've not seen each other in about four months, so it was so lovely to see her and catch up and talk about life and just everything! Definitely made my day. :) And to top off the day, Dalton just got to my house and hopefully we'll find another amazing movie on Netflix. (There will be a review tomorrow of the movie "Dog Pound" that we found on there which was incredible!)

Hope the day's been wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment