Sunday, September 15, 2013

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without Tag

So as I said in the earlier post, I've been watching Zoella's YouTube channel and reading her blog for years, but I was going through a bunch of her old posts and she did this tag and since I have no idea how to start blogging on here and she tagged anyone that hasn't done this I thought I'd have a go at it. :) My "6 products" are ever changing, but these are items I have loved for years or currently use at least twice a day.










  1. The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care - This shampoo is incredible! It moisturized my scalp and hair overall and it smells so good. :) This is definitely for you if a dry scalp is a problem, like it is for me. I've only purchased it once and I've been meaning to re-purchase it ever since I started running low, but unfortunately I still have yet to get a new bottle. However, the next chance I get, I will be heading over to The Body Shop to re-purchase. :)
  2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner - In all honesty, my skin care routine for the past two years has been complete crap. Basically, all my skin care routine consisted of was my Neutrogena foaming cleanser and my St. Ives Apricot scrub because I never felt the need to make much of a fuss about my skin because thankfully, it was always pretty good. A week ago, however, I decided that even though my skin happens to be in good condition, I should probably still do a bit more to take care of it, so I purchased this toner. As far as I can tell, its great so far and my face always feels refreshed after I use it. I will say this: if you tend to have dry skin, I probably wouldn't recommend this (or make sure you use a proper moisturizer.)
  3. Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Cream - I have combination skin, so the sides of my mouth and my nose tend to get very dry, but my forehead is usually a bit oily and this moisturizer works very well for me. It moisturizes the areas I need it to, without adding an oily look to my entire face. It especially helps now that I've been using the Neutrogena toner. 
  4. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Deep - BB creams already have a light coverage, but this one in particular has very light coverage, which I like on most days with a bit of concealer. I also love the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfecter Medium/Deep for days that I want a bit more coverage without using a foundation. Definitely really love these two, especially not being a huge fan of foundations...or maybe I just haven't found a foundation that works well for me. Suggestions please? :)
  5. Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer Light/Medium - This concealer is perfect! I, luckily, don't really have under eye circles or bags, but if I'm looking a bit tired or something, this brightens up my eyes so well! I know it says "under eye", but I also use it for my spots (redness, acnes scars, etc) and it also does wonders for those. Combined with one of the above BB creams, its all I need to wear really. :)
  6. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - I've been obsessed with liquid eye liners and gel lineres for years now and I've noticed that this gel liner doesn't run or smudge nearly as much as other things I've tried, especially on a night out. I love it especially for when I'm going out and doing a cat-eye or, as my friends like to say, my "bat wings" because I make the wing a bit more dramatic than most. Haha
There you have it, my 6 products I couldn't live with out! Well I wouldn't like to anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment