Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Let Me Tell You About My Body" Questions from Tumblr

I was going through my Tumblr dash since today is the day that I don't have my next class till 7 and I came across a survey type thing and it sounded interesting, plus I'm bored. Haha So here goes. And also, I got this from rememberingclaraoswald.


Thought I'd add a photo so that this post doesn't look too awfully plain. Haha
This was taken by my beautiful friend, Lindsey, back in February.
Dress and Shoes: Target

Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
Well, apart from some blonde on the tips, I've never properly dyed my hair, although I'd like to find a color that suits me. My natural color is black.

Skin: Do you tan easily?

Yes, but not as easily as I used to.

Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?

Ooo, I know this is a bit of a cop out, but I can't just choose one. I love Supenautral, Skins, The Hills, old school cartoons. :)

Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?

I don't know too many candles, but I think my favorite perfume that I've actually owned is Michael Kors Very Hollywood. 

Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?

Always.

Tongue: What was in your last meal?

Chicken, tortilla, and cheese.

Windpipe: Do you sing?

Yes, however, it's debatable if I'm actually good or not. Lol

Neck: Do you wear necklaces?

No, although I'd like to start again.

Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?

One on each ear. I used to have an industrial on my right ear, but that didn't work out for too long. I've been thinking about getting my tragus pierced.

Cheeks: Do you blush easily?

Not in an embarrassed way, but I get a flush when I'm hot or active very easily.

Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?

Nope.

Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
I'm a writer, yes.

Fingers: Do you play an instrument?

I play a little bit of guitar.

Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?

Pretty positive I am, actually. Yes, he knows.

Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?

Yes.

Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?

I've been told they are.

Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?

I'm a fairly confident person, but I'm really not content with my body honestly.

Legs: Are you flexible?

Yes, I'd like to think so.

Hips: Do you like to dance?

I loveeee to dance. :)

Thighs: Has anyone ever called you ugly?

Yes.

Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?

No, I've actually never been in a relationship.

Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?

No, thank God. Lol

Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?

Probably just a fresh pair of white Converse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment