Sunday, September 29, 2013

19 Questions Tag | My first video!


So this was a bit weird to make. Lol It was fun, don't get me wrong! It's just weird recording something like this and posting it. I started making videos when I was about 16, but I just kept them for myself as a personal video journal and as of late, I've wanted to venture into making YouTube videos maybe. I'm not too sure what kind of videos I'll be making, but I thought this was a good place to start, as it may help introduce me a bit. I know that if I receive any feedback at all, it won't all be good, but honestly, just like all the other videos I've made in the past several years, these are for me and my friends simply because I like making them and if anyone else happens to enjoy them, awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment