Monday, January 13, 2014

"My First Time" Tag

I have been tagged by the the very kind and beautiful Daniela at lifeloverbydani so here it is! I may or may not film a corresponding video for this tag as well. :)

1. First YouTube video you ever watched?
I don't remember what the first video was considering it was quite a long time ago, but I'm sure it was some kind of music video or band related video. The earliest memories I have of YouTube are videos of McFly and Busted. :)

2. First person you subscribed to on YouTube?
Again, I can't quite remember that far back and the people I do remember don't make YouTube videos anymore, however, the earliest YouTuber I remember subscribing to that still makes videos today is Marcus Butler. I was subscribed to him when he was still MarcusBrapZap. Lol


3. Do you still talk to your first love?
I have actually never been in love, but yes, I still talk to the person who I thought I was deeply in love with. ;)

4. First kiss?
My first kiss was with my friend while we were watching Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World at the movie theater that we worked at when I was 17. I had liked him for quite some time and during the moving he just leaned over and kissed me. :P

5. First alcoholic drink?
Hmm, it's hard to say cause I had been given many a sip of alcohol very early on in my life, but the first time I ever got drunk was with my sister who is 8 years older than me and her friends when I was 11. We were drinking Gatorade and vodka or what we like to call "Fadorade".
(We do not encourage the consumption of alcohol by any underage individuals. :))

6. First car?
I still have not owned my own car as I have never had a license. My dream car is definitely a black '67 Chevy Impala a la the TV show, Supernatural. :)



7. First job?
I worked at a movie theater up the street from my house from 16 to 18 and it was quite the experience. I made almost all of my best friends both directly and indirectly through working there. <3

8. First pet?
I believe my first pet was a white pomeranian that ended up biting me when I was 2 so we gave him to a relative.

9. First celebrity crush?
Ooo, this is quite difficult because I had very many childhood celebrity crushes, but the first one to come to mind is Tommy the white/red ranger from The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. :)


10. First real boyfriend?
I have never had a boyfriend actually.

11. Who was the first person to text you today?
Dalton :)

12. Who was your first grade teacher?
Hmm, I don't remember, but the first teacher I remember having was my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Campos.

13. Where was your first sleepover
I'm pretty sure the first sleepover I had was at my friend Selena's house and yet again, that was in fourth grade. I guess specific details only go back to fourth grade for me.

14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
I replied to Dalton's text and made a cup of coffee. :)

15. First concert you ever went to?
I went to an N*SYNC concert with my dad, uncle, sister, and her friend. :)


16. First broken bone?
I have never broken a bone, I've just sprained my ankle.

17. First movie you remember seeing?
The first movie to come to mind is Precious Moments: Timmy's Gift. Adorable movie, I might add!


18.First sport you were involved in?
Basketball in sixth grade.

19. First tweet?
My first tweet was on November 13, 2008 and it was "oh procrastination." How appropriate. ;P

20. First Facebook profile picture?
Well this is embarrassing. :P


21. First piercing?
My ears were pierced when I was 6 months.

Thank you to Daniela, you can check out her blog at lifeloverbydani.blogspot.com! I tag anyone who would like to do this! Have at it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment