Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm Back Home!

Happy New Year everyone! And hello to my lovely new followers, I hope you enjoy the random bits and bobs of my life that I post on here! :) I'm finally home from Vegas and although it was a fun trip, it feels sooo nice to be back in my place of comfort. :) As I didn't have a laptop with me on the trip, I've got quite a bit to catch up on on my blogs and YouTube channel. I'll be posting for the 2014 Blogger Challenge and a vlog and photos from my trip within the next few days so keep an eye out for that! Hope you're all having a wonderful new year so far! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    www/.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy thank you! :) I don't think we have, but I just followed you now :)

      Delete