Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just a Few Bits and Bobs

Hello lovelies! I got some new items since the new year (as recently as last week ;)) and I'm very excited about them, so I thought I would share!

 
Some of the candles pictured above have been in my possession since December, but a few of them are new as well. I purchased a 3-wick Dolce candle and a small Flannel candle from Bath and Body Works and from TJMaxx, I got a Tangerine and Thyme candle (which smells absolutely gorgeous!) who's brand I'm not too sure of, an Everyday Luxe candle in Spiced Licorice, and below is another Everyday Luxe candle in Lemon Madeleines. 

H&M Lipstick in Love That Red
Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton perfume
Ciate Very Colourfoil Manicure
Ciate paint pot in Cream Soda with "Flirt" foil over top.
H&M...things. Lol Honestly, I'm not too sure what these are; when they were in the packaging, I thought they were hair elastics that double as bracelets, but they're actually not elasticated. Anyone know what exactly these are?
H&M ring

(All items from H&M were on offer for buy 2 get 1 free and the ring above was only $1 as it were!)
TJMaxx
These are my first pair of brogues and I love them!
When I spotted this at the store, I had to snatch one up! I've been waiting for the Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers (which in the UK are called Rimmel Apocolips) to come around for ages! This is is in the shade Comet.
I'm absolutely in love with these lip lacquers! They consistency is so smooth and non-sticky and they are so, so pigmented! I will definitely be purchasing a few more shades. :)
Well, that is all I have for you today, hope you enjoyed! Have a beautiful day everyone! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment