Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sleep Is For the Weak...Not Really!

Sleep is actually for the sane. Lol So I've not slept yet as my sleeping habits have been a bit wonky as of late and I stayed up all night last night because I'm hoping to stay up all day today as well and be able to pass out tonight (and I just wasn't tired because I slept all day yesterday...oops). I have one more exam today for my online class and then exams are done! Until next time, that is. Anyways, I thought I'd pop over to Starbucks to get a very strong coffee and do some last minute cramming, but not before I do some blogging and YouTube watching, of course. :)

I should not have a camera of any kind available to me when I'm tired, clearly. :P

Venti Iced Starbucks Double Shot with four pumps of White Mocha
Ooo, look! I found The Vamps playing their new single "Can We Dance" on my YT subscriptions feed! :) Very talented boys, check them out if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment