Sunday, October 20, 2013

Little Update and Estate Sale!

Sooo I've had a lovely little weekend, Dalton came over last night and I'll be honest, this past week was the longest we've gone without seeing each other in a very long time. He last left my house on Monday morning and didn't come back until last night. Haha He arrived quite late, but as per usual, we stayed up late, catching up on our weeks and watching Youtube videos and laughing and enjoying each others company once again, which was lovely. :)

Now, today I went to an estate sale, which is just like a massive, higher-end garage sale, with my parents and Dalton and we found some cool stuff! I think my dad found a pot (dad being practical, of course :P) and my mom bought loads of decorative items...she went a bit mad, if I'm honest, as moms sometimes do. Dalt didn't get anything, but he quite enjoyed the lady who was running the whole shindig, silly boy. ;) Although, he did find a nice fur coat that made him look...spiffy, to say the least. Lol

"Return of the Mack" ;)
I'm best friends with Macklemore! Lol
Dalton has always kinda reminded me of Mack, so the added coat was amazing. ;)
Some costume jewelry type clip-on earrings. Not a huge clip-on fan, but these were just too pretty!
I think this is actually a belt or something (or meant to be worn super long, I guess..),
but I'm gonna be making it shorter so it sits as a chunky necklace. I like. :)
I loved these boxes as soon as I saw them! I'm just going to keep jewelry and maybe
cute, little memories in them. <3 Thank you to Zoe's boot sale posts for the inspiration!
My wonderful mommy found this beaut for me and I absolutely love it!
So there you have it, my first estate/garage sale...haul? Lol I just thought I'd share about the stuff and of course, Dalton in his Macklemore swag. :) Today was so fun! It was awesome to spend time with my parents and Dalton and I laughed sooo much! It was nice to spend a day together after not seeing each other for so long (well, so long for us anyway). He's gone now, back to our other friend's house to stay there until he can come back on Friday, but before we left we had a Joey Graceffa marathon and ended on this hilarious video!

Dalton and I watched this last time he was here and died laughing during the Totoro part, so we had to watch it again and it's still just as funny as ever!

Wow, quite a long blog post, but that's all for now. :) I'm hoping to write a little bit more about what's really been going on with me lately, just about how I'm feeling and handling daily stresses and things sometime during this week. Fingers crossed that I'll actually get to it. Lol Goodbye! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment