Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday FOTD...Kind Of

I went out with my mom tonight and I was inspired a bit by the lovely Zoe Sugg's latest blog post and liked how it turned out so I thought I'd take some pictures. Now, the reason the title says "kind of" is because the quality of these pictures, as usual, are pretty crappy and it's kind of a FOTD because you can somewhat get the gist of what my make up looked like tonight. Lol Good news, though! I will hopefully be getting a new camera for Christmas! I'm so excited because I can finally take better quality pictures for here and just in general and maybe record some videos! :) I wish Christmas would come sooner so I won't have to post any more terrible quality pictures, but my iPhone is just going to have to do for now.

The inspiration. Courtesy of www.zoella.co.uk
Look at how beautiful miss Zoe looks and of course, the amazing quality of the photo! Lol
My attempt.
And notice, the beautiful quality of my photo here...not! Lol



And here's a peek at my outfit. Yes, I wore this to school last week, as well as tonight. :P

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact same products as Zoe, so I did what I could with what I had. I liked it! :) Here are all of the products I used:

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light Medium 003
Revlon Under Eye Concealer in Light
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
NP Set Pasarella Powder Foundation #3
Milani The Multitasker Face Powder in Medium Tan 06
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Coral
Shiseido The Makeup Pre-makeup Cream
Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara in 003 Extreme Black
Brown Covergirl pencil eyeliner (which the actual label rubbed off of..oops)
NYX The "All I've Ever Wanted" Box
L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in 741 Bold Bordeaux

Thanks for the inspiration, Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment