Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun Stuff!

Not really, but I did get some stuff today and yesterday that I'm really excited about. :) I went to Target yesterday and Costco with my dad today and grabbed some Naked Green Machine smoothie or something that tastes amazing! It's my way of easing into green smoothie world and better nutrition which I've been inspired to do by the wonderful Joey Graceffa. I'll be doing a full blog post about my new nutrition regime and a little bit about why I'm changing things up although I'm sure it's not too hard to figure out. Lol Anyways, onto the stuff from Target, yay! 


Botanics Hydrating Day Cream 
Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes
Rimmel Stay Matter Powder 018 Creamy Beige 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 25 Medium
Maybelline Colorsensational 420 Deepest Cherry 
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick 477 Black Cherry 
Last, but not least, I got a new pair of black canvas shoes because my Converse were completely wrecked at this point. Yay!
Also, just an extra tid-bit, I got contacts today! I always wear glasses and I know in some of my photos on here I'm not wearing them, but that's just because the make up I had on wouldn't have been seen as easily. So now I officially don't have to wear my glasses anymore and I can start wearing sunglasses and still be able to see and mascara without my eyelashes hitting any lenses. :) Ta for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment