Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I Got Up To | May 2014

I was going through my camera a few weeks ago and came across a bunch of snaps from different days and thought I'd edit them and put them up just for fun. :) Since these photos were just random bits and bobs from the month of May and not for anything specifically, I thought it would be a good opportunity to also play around with filters more than I usually would. I hope you like them!

This was my outfit heading out to LA with friends I think at the beginning of May. I'd also like to note the DEAD pin from Oli Sykes' clothing company DROP DEAD. :)
I don't think I've ever shown you guys my fairy lights, so here they are! I'm obsessed with them!
The next couple beach-y photos were taken from a train window when I was traveling to San Diego to see my friend Caitlyn. 






These last two pictures with the surfers are my favorites! I can just imagine how peaceful it must've been out on the water. :)


A candid shot of my beautiful mommy when I did her make up one night. <3 You can't see her make up, but I was really quite proud of it. Lol
Loving the new Cher Lloyd album "Sorry I'm Late"!

So there's a bit of what I got up to in May. :) I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far! And also, I'd like to announce that I'm finally using my YouTube channel more and I'm actually uploading every Wednesday now! It would mean a lot to me if you all go and check out my channel and maybe even subscribe if you want! Ta for now! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment