Monday, May 5, 2014

What I've Been Listening To | 2014 Blogger Challenge

I have a Spotify account which I've been absolutely loving because it means I can listen to playlists from people like Troye Sivan (Youtuber), who have amazing taste in music! If you have Spotify, I definitely suggest looking up Troye Mellet and listening to his "Troye's Faves" playlist!

Some of the artists/songs I've been loving (some I've loved for a while now, others I just started loving):

Cher Lloyd
Bring Me The Horizon
Wet
Lana Del Rey
Lucy Rose
LIGHTS
"Habits" by Tove Lo
"High Society" by Betty Who
Troye Sivan
The Story So Far
MGK
THE 1975
5 Seconds of Summer

I also really enjoy going through different playlists in the Browse section of Spotify because I can find new songs in the specific genre that I want. :)

The artists listed above vary from Indie to Hardcore to Pop, so check 'em out and see if you like any of 'em! Also, let me know if you end up loving or have already loved any of these bands or artists! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment