Sunday, May 18, 2014

Photo Fun at the Park!

Hello everyone! So probably about a month ago, Heather and I went to a park by my house to study and read and we also took some pictures. :) This is the day that my OOTD for the 2014 Blogger Challenge came from and I've been wanting to get these pictures up for ages so here they finally are! Thank you to the gorgeous Heather for being an amazing subject to photograph!

Disclaimer: Some of the photos are more obviously edited with filters and what not than others. :P

The only photo in this set of me (or my feet, rather).
I just loved this shot of my creepers for some reason!
















Whelp, I hope you all liked the photos! We had fun taking them! :) Hope you're all well and keep an eye out for my Topic 10 of the 2014 Blogger Challenge to go up between today and the 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment