Monday, March 14, 2016

The Highlights #6

I do apologize I have yet another post a day late! Please be gentle, I'm still getting used to have a blogging schedule. LOL Last week, was a hard week, but a blessed week. I found myself struggling with both my addiction program and my eating disorder program, but both of the women who mentor me in either program were so incredibly understanding and encouraging. They're guiding me in my recovery day by day and I couldn't be more grateful for these incredible women in my life.

I'm also very grateful for my mom and my best friend, Dalton because early in the week, I took a big blow to my self-esteem, which already isn't very high as it is. They were both very supportive and comforting and reminded me that I can change my life and they believe me which is always a comfort.

I spent some time with my friend Nala as well who I adore! She is the cutest person ever and so knowledgeable about all things beauty! We took some photos for her new blog, makeupbynala.com, and I've got to say the photos turned out beautifully! That's mainly down to Nala's makeup skills, but I'll give myself a pat on the back as well for having a tiny bit of a photographic eye. LOL

Overall, a week that I can only be grateful for. I hope you're all well! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment