Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Camera!!

I turned 21 yesterday (FYI I vlogged a bit and I will be posting it on my YouTube channel tomorrow ;)) and  I got a Nikon camera as my birthday/Christmas present from my parents! No more crappy photo/video quality anymore! :D I've mentioned a few times that I might be getting a camera and I'm so excited that I did! I'm still getting the hang of using it, but I did take it out to school with me today and snapped a few photos.





What I spent hours today doing (and will be doing the next few days). Lol

Our doggy, Tobey <3

:)
I am sooo excited because I have a lot of plans for my beautiful new camera, from blogs posts, to photography, to videos, so many possibilities! Lol I hope you're all having a cheery December so far and yayyyy nine more days until Christmas! Talk to you all tomorrow! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment