Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little OOTD

I went out to dinner with my parents and quite liked my ensemble so I thought I'd share. :)

Hat and Pants: Old Navy
Blouse: V Generation
Jacket (my beautiful new jacket from my sister!): Forever 21 Plus
I am so obsessed with this new jacket, you have no idea! Also, whilst laying on my bed next to my e.l.f. palette, I thought I'd test some out. I applied three of the shades and this is what I got.

Please excuse my rogue eyebrow hairs and shiny-ness, I swear I'm not that shiny in real life.
The camera doesn't do the colors justice because the shadows are really, really good considering the price.
They're easily blendable, pigmentation is pretty good, and the consistency isn't chalky! Love.
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas that celebrates it! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment