Tuesday, May 5, 2015

American Candy

Hello! I haven't posted on here in absolute ages other than a few Polyvore sets here and there! I have no excuses, I just failed to write anything. LOL I've taken a few pictures that I intended to put up but never did, so those will be in this post below. I want to start writing on here again, I just don't know what I'll be writing about yet. Stay tuned. xx





My attempt at a Pixiwoo tutorial LOL




I tried to get my makeup as close to Hannah Snowdon's as possible hahahaha




San Diego
I'm going to do my best to get on here more often because I genuinely do want to start writing again and this seems like a good place to start. If you'd like to find out about what I get up to on a more accurate posting schedule, subscribe to my YouTube channel! LOL Be well, all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment