Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's The New Year!

Hello lovelies! As some of you may have noticed, none of the rest of the 2014 Blogger Challenge posts went up. FAIL. I had absolutely planned on uploading the last few topics and also editing and uploading my vlogs on my YouTube channel and it just...didn't happen. Haha! I just dawdled around and then I got sick (I'm still actually sick by the way, bleh) and I just didn't get them up before the new year. Since this is the case, I am going to, painfully, leave the 2014 Blogger Challenge unfinished and continue on with new posts! What kind of posts will those be? I'm not sure yet, honestly. I'm not entirely sure where I want to go with this blog this year, so for the time being I'm going to wing it. I hope you stick with me for another (ideally, more consistent) year! <3

To reign in the new year, I thought I'd just talk about some of my goals, which may or may not have just come to mind yesterday... Anyway! Here they are:

  • Spend an hour a day outside
  • Read 20 books before the end of the year
  • Write, whether journaling, blogging, free-writing, etc, every day
  • Attend my therapy and group sessions weekly
  • Walk/Yoga 3 times a week
  • Start waking up before 10am
  • Be more mindful and at peace with myself and the world. 
  • <3

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve! Here are some photos from mine, enjoy! xx




HAHA!

What did you do on New Year's Eve? What are your goals or resolutions and such this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment