Friday, July 25, 2014

Going Overboard

I realize it's not Sunday, but I did say I'd just be writing as I felt like it as well as Sundays. I just want to get some thoughts out honestly. The past two days have felt very odd entering back into the realm of the living, so to speak...this past week feels like an entire month of my life because of the people I was with and the things I was doing. I tend to go overboard with things sometimes, but I'm glad I caught myself and came back to reality. Time to (slowly) take steps to getting back on track. I say slowly because if I were to say "Crap! I need to do this, this, this, this...." and so on and so forth, I would get so incredibly overwhelmed and end up trying to escape again. By just doing, little things at a time and starting to take care of myself mentally and physically again, I think I'll start to feel better and head in the right direction.

That's all for now, I suppose. :) I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend! Xx

PS - Go download Troye Sivan's new single "Happy Little Pill" and pre-order his EP "TRXYE" on iTunes! "Happy Little Pill" has literally been on repeat since about 2am last night! :) So proud of you Troye!

#TRXYE

No comments:

Post a Comment