Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NOTD | 2014 Blogger Challenge

Hello, hello! I present to you Topic 5 for the 2014 Blogger Challenge! Nude colors are in this season and I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon! :)

Unfortunately, I am not one of the gifted nail gurus, so when I can, I get my nails 
done at a local salon a few weeks ago and this has been my current nail since. :) 
I went for a "claw" style acrylic with a nude gel polish. This particular nude is 
perfect for my skin tone; it's a mocha-nude with a slight pink undertone.

The polishes at the salon are numbered so I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is Nail Harmony Gelish Soak Off Gel in Ivory Coast. Below are some nail polishes I found online that look similar to this color.

Butter London Nail Lacquer in Crumpet
Essie Polish in Brooch the Subject
L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 600 Doutzen's Nude
OPI Nail Polish in Tickle My France-y
(The above photos [aside from my own] are courtesy of Google Shopping.)

2 comments:

  1. I love me some nude nail polish, I purchased my first Barry M polish but it's a bit more taupe than nude. That's the problem with online purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely have a hard time choosing beauty items online!

      Delete