Monday, November 18, 2013

Warm and Cozy.


Miraculously, I passed out at about 8pm last night and didn't wake up once until 7:30 this morning so I think it's safe to say that my sleep schedule is getting back to normal! :) After a long day of school and errands with my parents, I finally just tucked into bed to do some blogging and YouTube-ing before I attempt to fall asleep. The bedding I currently have on my bed happens to be my favorite and I haven't slept with it in forever, so my bed feels extra cozy tonight. That, added to the fact that I'm wearing my fuzzy pajamas, makes me a very happy lady! Lol This is one of the many things I love about the winter season: blankets and cozy clothing. :)

Just a bit about my day: I got a B on the exam I took for my social psychology class and I'm so excited! I was really worried about this exam since I bombed the last exam just because I was so distracted by different things. In my Psych class, we had some speakers from Parents, Families, & Friends of Lesbians and Gays come in to talk and it was just really cool hearing their stories and knowing there's a community out there that people who struggle with their sexuality have to go to. I have a few friends that are gay and I've always supported them and I hope the rest of the world can one day be accepting of all human beings of all kinds. 

Good day overall. I feel like I got a lot done and a plus, I got to learn quite a bit about a community that I previously wasn't too overly informed about. Peace and love, everyone! <3

3 comments: